Real, natural stone looks great when it’s used as surface material for bathroom renovations. The look of raw, earthy stone gives bathrooms a comforting, organic feel.
However, using real stone in this way is difficult, costly, and time-consuming. The steps required to properly integrate real stone into a bathroom redesign include:
1. Paying high prices for suitable stone material
2. Transporting the heavy stone
3. Cutting the stone with specialized tools and equipment
4. Using mortar or other industrial adhesive, which can be very messy
5. Paying for skilled masonry labor, in many cases
6. Cleaning up the area, which is likely covered in fine, inhalable stone cutting dust
This process doesn’t have to be a part of your bathroom reconditioning project, and yet you can still get the natural look of real stone. Faux stacked stone panels, corner pieces, and trim from GenStone makes it all possible!