Dedicated Project Support
While you can purchase GenStone through our website, GenStone is not an internet company. If you have any doubt about your color selection, measurements and quantities or simply want insights from a GenStone expert, our team is ready to help!
- Give us a call 24/7 at 1-800-425-0788
- Open a support ticket
- Drop us a line on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Simply Measure, Cut and Attach
The GenStone system was designed for the average do-it-yourselfer. GenStone projects require only ordinary hand tools and most projects can be completed over the course of a couple of hours. Each panel can be cut to size easily with a hand or power saw and attached with screws and adhesive.
More Attention to Detail
Every GenStone panel is cast from real stone or tumbled brick to ensure authentic shapes and texture. All panels receive 12 coats of meticulously hand painted details, which results in little to no repetition.
Added Features and Benefits
GenStone is tested and engineered specifically for interior or exterior applications and provides added value unmatched by the competition.
- Do-it-yourself friendly, no mortar no mess and virtually maintenance free
- GenStone deliveries are managed by our dedicated fulfillment team and arrive at your home or job site by way of leading carriers including UPS
- GenStone is made with high-density closed cell polyurethane which is light weight, easy to use and adds an additional R-value of 3.41 per inch
- Step by step installation videos available on our how to install or YouTube page
- Each panel is hand painted with 12 coats of premium exterior paint
- Class A fire rated panels available by special order
- Each stacked stone panel is cast from real stone in 4 unique molds to eliminate repetition and provide a rugged natural look
- All brick veneer panels are cast from authentic tumbled brick to ensure realistic shapes and texture
- Size reduces waste in installations with a great deal of cutting and fitting, installs from the box to the wall in minutes with deck screws
- All GenStone panels are backed by a 25-year warranty (see warranty for details)
Hand Painted 12 Coats
3.41 Per Inch
Cast from Real Stone
Between 1″ and 1.25″
Available by Special Order
Smoke Developed 250
Class A Fire Rated
Flame Spread 20
We offer two types of caulking, Big Stretch white caulking (one tube every 100 SQFT) and Exact Match caulking (one tube every 400 SQFT). Big Stretch is used along the shiplap edges of the stacked stone panels and in the areas where our brick panels connect. It is also applied where ledgers meet the substrate and where panels connect to ledgers and trim.
Exact color can be tinted with a paint kit and is used to conceal visible fastener holes in the panels, ledgers and trim.
One paint kit for every 400 SQFT of GenStone installed is recommended for all exterior and interior projects. Paint must be used on all raw exposed material revealed by a cut as exposed raw material will yellow in the sun if left unpainted. Paint is also used to perfectly blend caulking used to conceal fastener holes.
We also suggest purchasing one dedicated paint kit for every one tube of Exact Color caulking. This dedicated paint kit will be used to tint the caulking.
For exterior installations over wood and some stucco substrates, 1.625" non corrosive deck screws should be used to attach the panels while 2.50" non corrosive deck screws are recommended for ledgers. For concrete, brick and most stucco substrates, Tapcon concrete anchors are the best fastener choice.
Drywall screws can be substituted for deck screws for all interior installations over drywall. Tapcon screws should be used for interior projects over brick, concrete or other rigid substrates.
GenStone is delivered to your home or job site in boxes. UPS will deliver all orders under 120 lbs and will not require a signature.
Orders over 120 lbs will be delivered on a pallet by a carrier with a lift gate. If your order is over 120 lbs, the carrier will call you on the phone number provided with your order to schedule delivery.
For all delivery related inquiries, you can open a support ticket with our dedicated fulfillment team by emailing [email protected]
Over 900 square feet installed
"This product was extremely easy to install and with the offset corners, the product looks as real as it gets. What I especially like is the added benefits of the R value and noise reduction because of the dense foam. I compared this product to others and I think this product has the best definition, gives it a very real look when installed."
Tom's Wainscot in Alaska
"It dramatically changed the look of our house and lots of compliments from our neighbors and I think it really upped the value of our house."
Sean's Basement Bar
GenStone is SOOOO cool! I'm not sure why I waited so long to buy it. So easy to install and the finished product is -- WOW. I wanted to add some pizazz to my basement bar and went with the exposed brick look (Chicago). I had the boxes sitting in my basement for a month or so. When COVID hit I figured it was the perfect time to knock out some home projects. The outcome blew my mind. Here are the project pics below. Highly recommended. This stuff is worth its wait in gold.
Teresa's DIY Outdoor Kitchen
Everything turned out excellent and we couldn't be more happy with the end result of what everything looks like here. I would definitely have anybody use this product, it looks like real stone, everything is excellent.