Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund subject to the Special Considerations outlined below. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, send an email to [email protected] with your name, order number and a list of the items you are returning.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least ten (10) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Damaged products including panels and accessories that have been installed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Full Returns: A 25% restocking fee will be charged for returns containing the full original order or mostly full orders to be determined at GenStone’s sole discretion.
- Partial Returns: Customers who return only a portion of the original order because the customer ordered too much product for their project are not subject to the restocking fee.
- Refunds will be processed after the warehouse verifies the number of products that are in good condition and can be checked back into inventory.
- Customers who return a portion of the original order can contact GenStone to receive a return label after paying GenStone’s true cost for the label.
SHORTAGES AND DAMAGE
Once your GenStone is delivered, open each box and take inventory of the pieces you have received. GenStone must receive written notice of all claims regarding damaged or incomplete shipments by email within 7 days of delivery. All claims must be emailed to [email protected] and accompanied by the following details:
- Incomplete Shipments: Your order number and quantities missing by component.
- Damaged Product: Your order number and pictures of the damaged product(s) as well as the box(es) the damaged product was delivered in.
Our fulfillment team will respond to all claims within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
- Phone: 1-800-425-0788
- Email: [email protected]