Terms on this page apply to subscribers who sign up for distribution lists managed by users of the GenStone service.
Process to Unsubscribe From GenStone
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time. To unsubscribe for:
- Mobile Text: Text STOP to the short code that you do not wish to receive messages from. NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
You may also call the GenStone at 1-800-425-0788 to unsubscribe at any time. If you believe that your contact information was collected by GenStone without your consent and would like to report spam, please call 1-800-425-0788. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. GenStone has a no tolerance spam policy.
GenStone may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When GenStone believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of GenStone
- No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties. This includes affiliate or business partners the Opt in is not transferable to another party involved in their process.