Ordering custom-colored GenStone faux stone panels, pillar kits, ledgers, and trim is simple.
Here are the steps involved in the process:
1.Find the faux stone color of your choice using your favorite image search, DIY project website, or other online platform. Some great examples to consider are Google Images, Houzz, Pinterest, Instagram, and istockphoto. Remember: the image you select doesn’t have to be faux stone. It could be real natural stone—the choice is yours!
2. Send your image to us using our contact form or email address. After we receive your image, we’ll get to work on creating a detailed rendering of the panels, kits, ledgers, or trim you need, colored exactly how you want it. Don’t forget to specify which GenStone faux stone products your project is calling for.
3. Purchase the completed rendering for a small, one-time fee. You’ll pay us a minimal charge for the time it takes us to develop a professional rendering of what your customized faux stone solution is going to look like.
4. Approve the rendering. Our support staff loves working with our customers to ensure that their faux stone is a perfect match for the vision they have of their interior or exterior faux stone project. After you’ve received your rendering, just let us know if it’s going to work for you, and we’ll be ready for manufacturing.
5. Place the order for your custom-colored GenStone. Keep in mind that our new, customized faux stone panels are going to be manufactured-to-order. While this may take more time, we promise it will be worth the wait!
6. Receive your new GenStone faux stone panels, and install them just as you would with any of our other faux stone products. It’s that easy!
Now, before you fire up your search engine and head out looking for just the right faux stone color, let us tell you about an exciting promotion that we’re including with this incredible announcement: free faux stone!