Measuring 42″ wide and 12″ tall, the GenStone stacked stone panel features a 1″ shiplap edge along the top and right side of the panel making attaching the next panel not only seamless but also watertight. Each panel is cast from real stone into 4 unique molds to eliminate repetition.
Iron Ore Sample
Dark Charcoal with Light Gray Throughout
The 90º outside corner piece eliminates the need to miter panels when your installation demands a transition into another wall. This piece also creates the necessary offset pattern throughout the install. The positive shiplap edge along the left side of the piece allows panels joining from the left to slide under the corner. The negative shiplap edge on the right side provides a reliable connection to any panel installed to its right.
The 90º inside corner piece is unique to the GenStone system. This panel eliminates the need to miter panels when you need to transition through an inside corner. Like the outside corner panel, this piece also creates the necessary offset pattern throughout the install. The positive shiplap edge runs along the left side of the panel and the negative shiplap edge follows the right side. Each shiplap is designed to provide a tight connection to panels joined to its right and left.
The 12″ return piece is also unique to the GenStone Made Easy System. This panel is used to finish an installation with a finished edge that can either wrap slightly around the outside corner of a wall or be installed on a flat wall to avoid painting the unfinished edge of a panel.
The stacked stone ledger is designed to shed water and deliver a professional finish to a wainscot installation. The ledger is cast with a void under the backside of the piece that attaches securely to the positive shiplap of any panel or accessory.
The GenStone system features both an inside and outside corner ledger. Similar to the ledger, each piece is engineered to fasten onto the shiplap of the outside and inside corner panels. The sloped design of the straight ledger makes it difficult to miter perfectly, making these corner ledgers an ideal solution if you intend to transition your ledger around a corner.
GenStone trim can be installed horizontally or vertically. While you can certainly cut panels to fit around obstacles, trim pieces are simple to miter making this accessory the easy to install answer when you need to overcome installation hurdles such as doorways, windows, light fixtures, hose spigots, electrical outlets and more.
Hand Painted 12 Coats
3.41 Per Inch
Cast from Real Stone
Between 1″ and 1.25″
Available by Special Order
Smoke Developed 250
Class A Fire Rated
Flame Spread 20
Simply Measure, Cut and Attach
The GenStone system was designed for the average do-it-yourselfer. Most projects require only ordinary hand tools and can be completed over the course of a couple of hours. Each panel can be cut to size easily with a hand or motorized saw and attached with screws.
More Attention to Detail
Every GenStone panel is cast from real stone and brick to ensure authenticity. All panels receive 12 coats of meticulously hand painted details, which results in little to no repetition.
Added Features and Benefits
GenStone is tested and engineered specifically for interior or exterior applications and provides added value unmatched by the competition.
- Do-it-yourself friendly, no mortar no mess and virtually maintenance free
- Most colors can be delivered to your home, job site or business in 3-5 days
- Made with high-density closed cell polyurethane which are light weight, easy to use and adds additional R-value
- Step by step installation videos available on our how to install or YouTube page
- GenStone color match caulk and paint kits available on each product’s page
- Each panel is hand painted with 12 coats of premium exterior paint
- Class A fire rated panels available by special order
- Each stacked stone panel is cast from real stone in 4 unique molds to eliminate repetition and provide a rugged natural look
- All brick veneer panels are cast from authentic tumbled brick to ensure realistic shapes and texture
- Size reduces waste in installations with a great deal of cutting and fitting, installs from the box to the wall in minutes with deck screws
- All GenStone panels are backed by a 25-year warranty (see warranty for details)