Each package of GenStone Pillar Panels comes with 4 easy to install pieces that fit together seamlessly to cover an 8” post. Whether you are planning on creating a dramatic entry to your home or want to construct a modern stacked stone mailbox, GenStone pillar panels can be installed by anyone.
Desert Sunrise Pillars
Beige Base with Red and Sand Tones
Designed to fit seamlessly on top of 4 attached pillar panels, the GenStone Flat Pillar Cap delivers a more modern look while the Peaked Pillar Cap delivers a more traditional aesthetic. The Flat Pillar Cap is a good choice if you plan to attach a solar or electrically powered light onto the top of your stacked stone pillar. Each cap can be easily attached to the pillar using adhesive and deck screws.
Hand Painted 12 Coats
3.41 Per Inch
Cast from Real Stone
Between 1″ and 1.25″
Available by Special Order
Smoke Developed 250
Class A Fire Rated
Flame Spread 20
Simply Measure, Cut and Attach
The GenStone system was designed for the average do-it-yourselfer. Most projects require only ordinary hand tools and can be completed over the course of a couple of hours. Each panel can be cut to size easily with a hand or motorized saw and attached with screws.
More Attention to Detail
Every GenStone panel is cast from real stone and brick to ensure authenticity. All panels receive 12 coats of meticulously hand painted details, which results in little to no repetition.
Added Features and Benefits
GenStone is tested and engineered specifically for interior or exterior applications and provides added value unmatched by the competition.
- Do-it-yourself friendly, no mortar no mess and virtually maintenance free
- Most colors can be delivered to your home, job site or business in 3-5 days
- Made with high-density closed cell polyurethane which are light weight, easy to use and adds additional R-value
- Step by step installation videos available on our how to install or YouTube page
- GenStone color match caulk and paint kits available on each product’s page
- Each panel is hand painted with 12 coats of premium exterior paint
- Class A fire rated panels available by special order
- Each stacked stone panel is cast from real stone in 4 unique molds to eliminate repetition and provide a rugged natural look
- All brick veneer panels are cast from authentic tumbled brick to ensure realistic shapes and texture
- Size reduces waste in installations with a great deal of cutting and fitting, installs from the box to the wall in minutes with deck screws
- All GenStone panels are backed by a 25-year warranty (see warranty for details)