Simply Measure, Cut and Attach
The GenStone system was designed for the average do-it-yourselfer. Most projects require only ordinary hand tools and can be completed over the course of a couple of hours. Each panel can be cut to size easily with a hand or motorized saw and attached with screws.
More Attention to Detail
Every GenStone panel is cast from real stone and brick to ensure authenticity. All panels receive 12 coats of meticulously hand painted details, which results in little to no repetition.
Added Features and Benefits
GenStone is tested and engineered specifically for interior or exterior applications and provides added value unmatched by the competition.
- Do-it-yourself friendly, no mortar no mess and virtually maintenance free
- Most colors can be delivered to your home, job site or business in 3-5 days
- Made with high-density closed cell polyurethane which are light weight, easy to use and adds additional R-value
- Step by step installation videos available on our how to install or YouTube page
- GenStone color match caulk and paint kits available on each product’s page
- Each panel is hand painted with 12 coats of premium exterior paint
- Class A fire rated panels available by special order
- Each stacked stone panel is cast from real stone in 4 unique molds to eliminate repetition and provide a rugged natural look
- All brick veneer panels are cast from authentic tumbled brick to ensure realistic shapes and texture
- Size reduces waste in installations with a great deal of cutting and fitting, installs from the box to the wall in minutes with deck screws
- All GenStone panels are backed by a 25-year warranty (see warranty for details)