Providing 3.61 SQFT of coverage per piece, the full panel is attached with screws in the mortar under the interlocking joints. This panel attaches seamlessly to the corner piece and ledger making any project fast and simple.
Traditional Clay and Rich Crimson
Stacked on top of the full panel and paired with the ledger, the half panel creates a perfectly sized wainscot. The half panel delivers almost 2 SQFT of coverage per panel and is very useful for projects that require numerous cuts.
The corner panel eliminates the need to miter 90º outside corner transitions. It can be attached to the full panel without any cutting and cut to size easily to join with the half panel. This piece is also designed to incorporate the corner ledger for projects continuing a wainscot around a wall. The corner is attached with screws in the mortar, once the next panel is attached the screws are conveniently concealed throughout the installation.
The outside corner ledger is unique to the GenStone system. Designed with a channel under the piece, the corner ledger attaches reliably to the top of the outside corner panel.
The brick ledger is cast with a channel void on the bottom of the piece so that it can attach securely to the shiplap edge of full or half panel. It is attached with screws in the mortar which can be easily covered up with GenStone color match caulking. The ledger also features a sloped design to help shed water away from your wall.
The trim piece matches the color of the mortar throughout the brick panels and ledgers. While cutting panels to fit around objects is certainly easy, this accessory can also be used to overcome obstacles such as hose spigots, electrical boxes, windows, doors and more.
Hand Painted 12 Coats
See Testing Document
Cast from Real Tumbled Brick
Between 1″ and 1.25″
Available by Special Order
Smoke Developed 250
Class A Fire Rated
Flame Spread 20
Simply Measure, Cut and Attach
The GenStone system was designed for the average do-it-yourselfer. Most projects require only ordinary hand tools and can be completed over the course of a couple of hours. Each panel can be cut to size easily with a hand or motorized saw and attached with screws.
More Attention to Detail
Every GenStone panel is cast from real stone and brick to ensure authenticity. All panels receive 12 coats of meticulously hand painted details, which results in little to no repetition.
Added Features and Benefits
GenStone is tested and engineered specifically for interior or exterior applications and provides added value unmatched by the competition.
- Do-it-yourself friendly, no mortar no mess and virtually maintenance free
- Most colors can be delivered to your home, job site or business in 3-5 days
- Made with high-density closed cell polyurethane which are light weight, easy to use and adds additional R-value
- Step by step installation videos available on our how to install or YouTube page
- GenStone color match caulk and paint kits available on each product’s page
- Each panel is hand painted with 12 coats of premium exterior paint
- Class A fire rated panels available by special order
- Each stacked stone panel is cast from real stone in 4 unique molds to eliminate repetition and provide a rugged natural look
- All brick veneer panels are cast from authentic tumbled brick to ensure realistic shapes and texture
- Size reduces waste in installations with a great deal of cutting and fitting, installs from the box to the wall in minutes with deck screws
- All GenStone panels are backed by a 25-year warranty (see warranty for details)