Dedicated Project Support
While you can purchase GenStone through our website, GenStone is not an internet company. If you have any doubt about your color selection, measurements and quantities or simply want insights from a GenStone expert, our team is ready to help!
Simply Measure, Cut and Attach
The GenStone system was designed for the average do-it-yourselfer. GenStone projects require only ordinary hand tools and most projects can be completed over the course of a couple of hours. Each panel can be cut to size easily with a hand or power saw and attached with screws and adhesive.
More Attention to Detail
Every GenStone panel is cast from real stone or tumbled brick to ensure authentic shapes and texture. All panels receive 12 coats of meticulously hand painted details, which results in little to no repetition.
Added Features and Benefits
GenStone is tested and engineered specifically for interior or exterior applications and provides added value unmatched by the competition.
- Do-it-yourself friendly, no mortar no mess and virtually maintenance free
- GenStone deliveries are managed by our dedicated fulfillment team and arrive at your home or job site by way of leading carriers including UPS
- GenStone is made with high-density closed cell polyurethane which is light weight, easy to use and adds an additional R-value of 3.41 per inch
- Step by step installation videos available on our how to install or YouTube page
- Each panel is hand painted with 12 coats of premium exterior paint
- Class A fire rated panels available by special order
- Each stacked stone panel is cast from real stone in 4 unique molds to eliminate repetition and provide a rugged natural look
- All brick veneer panels are cast from authentic tumbled brick to ensure realistic shapes and texture
- Size reduces waste in installations with a great deal of cutting and fitting, installs from the box to the wall in minutes with deck screws
- All GenStone panels are backed by a 25-year warranty (see warranty for details)